Popular posts from this blog
All the games I've had a good time playing
By
Yasha
-
I have decided that I will list some games I enjoyed or made a lasting impression in the last ten years ("recently") and then separately things before, so I can better understand what it is I like and spend less time fretting that I am wasting my time by playing things and not actually enjoying doing that. Recently New stuff The Forgotten City . This game compelled me forward with its mysteries. Outer Wilds . This game captured me with coseyness and tragedy. Rogue Aces . This game tempted me for a few minutes and keeps me for longer. FAR: Lone Sails . This game made me horde petrol in a world that didn't have any more need for it. Hands of Fate . This game make me feel like I was having a dialogue with antagonism. ADIOS Amigos: Galactic Explorers . This game has only the most fun bits of orbital mechanics. Grow Home and Grow Up . These games were full of playfulness, character and dynamism, The Magic Circle . I replay this often, it reminds me of my own creative failures...
The beginning
By
Unknown
-
So me and my good friend yash decided to start blogging. We have talked about it for a while but never got round to doing it. Yash's writing style is way better than mine maybe because I got a C in English and he got an A and I never went to oxford [you're such a loser bro - Yash]. P.S i didn't come up with the name.
Comments
Post a Comment